Nursing Education at Night
This episode from our Lessons in Nursing Leadership Webinar Series discusses how the night shift professional development specialist at Suburban Hospital has become a go-to resource to help novice nurses on the night shift learn skills, manage clinical concerns, and handle emotional stressors. Join us as Elizabeth Gabriel shares her expertise, hospital processes, and lessons learned for this innovative role.
All intellectual property and copyright in this Johns Hopkins Nursing program and its accompanying materials and derivatives are held solely by the Institute for Johns Hopkins Nursing (IJHN). These materials may not be modified, redistributed, or reproduced in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without PRIOR authorization from IJHN.
- Accreditation Statement: The Institute for Johns Hopkins Nursing is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
- Statement of Contact Hours: This 0.5 contact hour educational activity is provided by The Institute for Johns Hopkins Nursing. The 0.5 contact hours will be awarded after the completion of the webinar and the submission of the final course evaluation.
- Conflict of Interest: It is the policy of The Institute for Johns Hopkins Nursing to require our continuing nursing education program faculty and planning committee members to disclose any financial relationships with companies providing program funding or manufacturers of any commercial products discussed in the program. The planning committee and program faculty report that they do not have financial relationships with manufacturers of any commercial products they discuss in the program.
- Commercial Support: This educational activity has not received any form of commercial support.
- Non-Endorsement of Products: The Institute for Johns Hopkins Nursing and the American Nurses Credentialing Center does not endorse the use of any commercial products discussed or displayed in conjunction with this educational activity.
- 0.50 ANCC
You're almost there!
Click Take Course again.
Recorded sessions require a computer with internet access.
Live sessions will be presented virtually via Zoom. Please test your computer's video and audio before the event.