Nursing Solutions Session
This episode from our Lessons in Nursing Leadership Webinar Series discusses how one institution implemented Nursing Solution Sessions, a forum where front-line staff and nursing leaders meet to discuss issues and share ideas, suggestions, and solutions.
Carolyn Cumpsty-Fowler PhD, MPH, ACC, Senior Director for Nursing Well-Being, Johns Hopkins Health System
Laura Motel, MA, Senior Communications Specialist, Johns Hopkins Health System
Sarah Porter, MS, RN, NE-BC Director of Nursing Programs, The Johns Hopkins Hospita
Stephanie Wilmer, MSN, RN, Nursing Coordinator for the Magnet Program, The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Accreditation Statement: The Institute for Johns Hopkins Nursing is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
- Statement of Contact Hours: This 1.0 contact hour educational activity is provided by The Institute for Johns Hopkins Nursing. The 1.0 contact hours will be awarded after the completion of the webinar and the submission of the final course evaluation.
- Conflict of Interest: It is the policy of The Institute for Johns Hopkins Nursing to require our nursing continuing professional development faculty and planning committee members to disclose any financial relationships with companies providing program funding or manufacturers of any commercial products discussed in the program. The planning committee and program faculty report that they do not have financial relationships with manufacturers of any commercial products they discuss in the program.
- Commercial Support: This educational activity has not received any form of commercial support.
- Non-Endorsement of Products: The Institute for Johns Hopkins Nursing and the American Nurses Credentialing Center does not endorse the use of any commercial products discussed or displayed in conjunction with this educational activity.
- 1.00 ANCC
- 1.00 Attendance
You're almost there!
Click Take Course again.
Recorded sessions require a computer with internet access.
Live sessions will be presented virtually via Zoom. Please test your computer's video and audio before the event.