Nurse Engagement and Satisfaction Initiatives
From our Lessons in Leadership Webinar Series
Join us for another episode from our Lessons in Nursing Leadership Webinar Series to learn how one institution achieved success in engaging their nurses and improving their satisfaction scores through governance, relationships and connections, visibility and accessibility, recognition, and communication.
Participation in this webinar will provide the learners two strategies that can be implemented to improve nurse engagement.
- Accreditation Statement: The Institute for Johns Hopkins Nursing is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
- Statement of Contact Hours: This 1.0 contact hour educational activity is provided by The Institute for Johns Hopkins Nursing. The 1.0 contact hours will be awarded after the completion of the webinar and the submission of the final course evaluation.
- Conflict of Interest: It is the policy of The Institute for Johns Hopkins Nursing to require our continuing nursing education program faculty and planning committee members to disclose any financial relationships with companies providing program funding or manufacturers of any commercial products discussed in the program. The planning committee and program faculty report that they do not have financial relationships with manufacturers of any commercial products they discuss in the program.
- Commercial Support: This educational activity has not received any form of commercial support.
- Non-Endorsement of Products: The Institute for Johns Hopkins Nursing and the American Nurses Credentialing Center does not endorse the use of any commercial products discussed or displayed in conjunction with this educational activity.
- 1.00 ANCC