Nurse Engagement and Satisfaction Initiatives Webinar Sept 14
Join this webinar to learn how one institution achieved success in engaging their nurses and improving their satisfaction scores through governance, relationships and connections, visibility and accessibility, recognition, and communication. Learn tips and lessons learned from Leighann Sidone, Vice President of Nursing and Chief Nursing Officer, Suburban Hospital, Johns Hopkins Medicine. There will be an opportunity for Q&A and discussion from participants.
Participation in this webinar will provide the learners two strategies that can be implemented to improve nurse engagement.
Time: The live sessions will be presented during eastern standard time.
Equipment: You will need a computer with internet access, a webcam, and a microphone. Live sessions will be presented virtually via Zoom. Please test your computer's video and audio prior to the event.
Photo/Video Permission: During the event, photos or videos may be taken for the Institute for Johns Hopkins Nursing (IJHN) promotional purposes. To opt-out, click here.
ADA: In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, please contact us if you have any disability that requires special material or services so that appropriate personnel can be advised.
- Accreditation Statement: The Institute for Johns Hopkins Nursing is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
- Statement of Contact Hours: This 1.0 contact hour educational activity is provided by The Institute for Johns Hopkins Nursing. The 1.0 contact hours will be awarded after the completion of the webinar and the submission of the final course evaluation.
- Conflict of Interest: It is the policy of The Institute for Johns Hopkins Nursing to require our continuing nursing education program faculty and planning committee members to disclose any financial relationships with companies providing program funding or manufacturers of any commercial products discussed in the program. The planning committee and program faculty report that they do not have financial relationships with manufacturers of any commercial products they discuss in the program.
- Commercial Support: This educational activity has not received any form of commercial support.
- Non-Endorsement of Products: The Institute for Johns Hopkins Nursing and the American Nurses Credentialing Center does not endorse the use of any commercial products discussed or displayed in conjunction with this educational activity.
- 1.00 ANCC
* IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ *
After registering you will receive an email confirmation with your Zoom link.
Make sure to check your SPAM folder and add our email address firstname.lastname@example.org to your "safe list" to receive all workshop information.
Computer with internet access, webcam, and microphone.
Live sessions will be presented virtually via Zoom. Please test your computer's video and audio before the event.