Module 1: Anatomy and Physiology
This review of the brain's anatomy is designed to provide the nurse with information that is pertinent to the clinical bedside care of a stroke patient. The review includes primary functions of the lobe of the brain, subcortical area and brain stem.
- Identify the components of neuro-cellular anatomy
- Describe the components of brain anatomy
- Describe the basic functions of anatomical parts
- Discuss components of the cerebral ventricular circulation and function
- Review of cerebral circulation and associated areas of cerebral perfusion
|Gail Biba, RN, MSN|