EBP Course 3: Appraising Evidence
This is the third course in the series when you will demonstrate ability to access library resources and sources of evidence, and demonstrate the appraisal of research and non-research evidence. Identify sources and types of evidence, and determine the level and quality of evidence using JHNEBP tools.
It will take approximately 45 minutes to complete.
- Discuss how to access library resources
- Identify potential sources of evidence
- Recognize types of evidence
- Determine the strength of evidence by appraising the level and quality of evidence using JHNEBP tools
- Practice appraising research and non-research evidence
- Identify tips for reading a research article