Coronary Artery Disease (CAD) - JCHiP
This course provides evidence-based strategies for the assessment and management of CAD among community-dwelling older adults.
Registered nurses and healthcare providers focusing on best practices in chronic disease management, case management, caregiver education and support, transitional care, and geriatric evaluation and management.
- Discuss risk assessment for CAD
- Identify ATPIII LDL-C goals and the use of statins
- State the role of a coronary artery scan in CAD risk assessment
- Discuss JHN7 guidelines and lifestyle modifications for BP management
- Describe risk factors for metabolic syndrome
M. Dominique Ashen, PhD, CRNP
- 1.00 ANCC