EBP Course 4: Summarizing the Evidence
Welcome to the fourth course in the series. You will demonstrate the ability to draw clear evidence-based conclusions. Describe how to synthesize the overall level and quality of evidence, draw conclusions, and discuss translation paths based on evidence found.
This course will take less than 30 minutes to complete.
- Describe steps in summarizing evidence
- Discuss factors considered when making decisions regarding evidence
- Describe how to synthesize overall level and quality of evidence
- Draw conclusions and generalize based on evidence
- Discuss translation paths to be taken based on the evidence found