Evidence-Based Practice Learning Suite | Veterans Health Administration
This course is for the Veterans Health Administration Staff only
Veterans Health Administration Staff can take this course free of charge by entering the coupon code, provided by your administration, in the coupon code field during the check out process.
Welcome to the Evidence-Based Practice Learning Suite. This series consists of 3 courses designed to develop and strengthen your EBP skills.
- The Johns Hopkins Nursing Online EBP Series: follows the EBP process from beginning to end and provides guidance to the learner on how to use the tools that are part of the Johns Hopkins Nursing EBP model.
- Searching The Literature | A Step-By-Step Guide: created by librarians and information specialists at the Johns Hopkins Welch Medical Library designed to help strengthen your literature search skills.
- EBP in Action Video Series: learn how 6 nurses used the Johns Hopkins Nursing EBP model to positively impact patient care in this video series.
The Johns Hopkins Nursing EBP series focuses on the use of EBP to solve problems faced by bedside nurses, nurse educators, and nurse managers and leaders.
After completing this series of courses, you will be able to:
- Participate in EBP projects
- Answer clinical, educational, and administrative problems using the JHNEBP Model
- Identify an EBP problem and question
- Search and appraise literature
- Implement change using the JHNEBP Model
- Accreditation Statement: The Institute for Johns Hopkins Nursing is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
- Statement of Contact Hours: This 12.0 contact hour educational activity is provided by The Institute for Johns Hopkins Nursing. The 12.0 contact hours will be awarded after the completion of all 3 courses modules and the submission of the final course evaluation.
- Conflict of Interest: It is the policy of The Institute for Johns Hopkins Nursing to require our continuing nursing education program faculty and planning committee members to disclose any financial relationships with companies providing program funding or manufacturers of any commercial products discussed in the program. The planning committee and program faculty report that they do not have financial relationships with manufacturers of any commercial products they discuss in the program.
- Commercial Support: This educational activity has not received any form of commercial support.
- Non-Endorsement of Products: The Institute for Johns Hopkins Nursing and the American Nurses Credentialing Center does not endorse the use of any commercial products discussed or displayed in conjunction with this educational activity.
- 12.00 ANCC
The 3 courses above must be completed in order to download your certificate and earn CEUs.
Click the title of the first course to begin.
By registering for this course you agree to these terms:
All intellectual property and copyright in this Johns Hopkins Nursing Evidence-Based Practice program and its accompanying materials and derivatives is held solely by IJHN. These materials may not be modified, redistributed or reproduced in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without PRIOR authorization from IJHN.