The EBP Bundle | JHNEBP & Searching the Literature Combo Course
You asked for it, and we delivered! Everything you need to get your EBP project on the path to success.
The EBP Bundle includes 2 of our most popular courses! The Johns Hopkins Nursing Evidence-Based Practice Series and Searching the Literature: A Step-by-Step Guide, to give you everything you need to get your EBP project on the path to success. This course is perfect for individuals who are looking for a more in-depth review of searching the literature without having to purchase two separate courses.
The Johns Hopkins Nursing EBP course contain 5 modules which explain the EBP process from beginning to end. The Searching the Literature course includes 10 modules designed to help strengthen your literature search skills. Our experts will share simple steps, effective strategies, and time-saving tips, guiding you every step of the way.
- What is EBP?
- Developing your practice question
- Free and licensed databases
- Developing search strategies
- Citation managers
- Documenting your search
- Appraising Evidence
The Johns Hopkins Nursing EBP/Searching the Literature combo course is designed for individual nurses or for broad use by health care organizations and schools of nursing. It is perfect for anyone wanting to strengthen their EBP knowledge and develop an effective literature search strategy.
Discounted pricing available for groups and institutions, contact us for details.
Johns Hopkins Health System clinical staff and JHU School of Nursing faculty/students are welcome to take this series of courses at a discounted rate. To access the coupon code, go to the JHH Nursing Intranet. If you are with JHHS or JHUSON, but aren't able to access the coupon, Contact us.
Thank you to the following Johns Hopkins EBP Steering Committee members who contributed their knowledge and expertise the development of this course: K. Bissett, L.Costa, M. Cvach, D. Dang, S. Dearholt, S. Dudley-Brown, S. Kulik, H. Mark, M.Olsen, J. Shaefer, M. Terhaar, K. White, S. Verillo.
Searching the Literature Course
Created in partnership between the Welch Medical Library and the Entrepreneurial Library Program
Copyright © 2019 Johns Hopkins University
- Accreditation Statement: The Institute for Johns Hopkins Nursing is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
- Statement of Contact Hours: This 7.0 contact hour educational activity is provided by The Institute for Johns Hopkins Nursing. The 7.0 contact hours will be awarded after the completion of all course modules and the submission of the final course evaluation.
- Conflict of Interest: It is the policy of The Institute for Johns Hopkins Nursing to require our continuing nursing education program faculty and planning committee members to disclose any financial relationships with companies providing program funding or manufacturers of any commercial products discussed in the program. The planning committee and program faculty report that they do not have financial relationships with manufacturers of any commercial products they discuss in the program.
- Commercial Support: This educational activity has not received any form of commercial support.
- Non-Endorsement of Products: The Institute for Johns Hopkins Nursing and the American Nurses Credentialing Center does not endorse the use of any commercial products discussed or displayed in conjunction with this educational activity.
- 7.00 ANCC
- 7.00 Attendance
By registering for this course you agree to these terms:
All intellectual property and copyright in this Johns Hopkins Nursing Evidence-Based Practice program and its accompanying materials and derivatives is held solely by IJHN. These materials may not be modified, redistributed or reproduced in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without PRIOR authorization from IJHN.