Happy ♥ Month
From the Institute for Johns Hopkins Nursing!
This course is from our Guided Care Nursing Series. Guided Care® focuses on the role of the nurse who is based in the primary care physician’s office, works with the patient long-term, provides intensive transitional care, and uses motivational interviewing to help patients manage their conditions.
If you would like to learn how you could earn your Certificate in Guided Care Nursing from Johns Hopkins click HERE.
Remember to disable your pop-up blocker.
RNs and healthcare providers focusing on best practices in chronic disease management, case management, caregiver education and support, transitional care, and geriatric evaluation and management.
- Identify risk factors for heart failure
- Describe methods for assessing heart failure
- Apply evidence-based guidelines for the assessment and management of heart failure in community-dwelling vulnerable older adults
Cheryl Dennison, Himmelfrab, PhD, RN, ANP,FAAN,FAHA, FPCNA
- Accreditation Statement: The Institute for Johns Hopkins Nursing is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
- Statement of Contact Hours: This 1.0 contact hour educational activity is provided by The Institute for Johns Hopkins Nursing.
- Conflict of Interest: It is the policy of The Institute for Johns Hopkins Nursing to require our continuing nursing education program faculty and planning committee members to disclose any financial relationships with companies providing program funding or manufacturers of any commercial products discussed in the program. The planning committee and program faculty report that they do not have financial relationships with manufacturers of any commercial products they discuss in the program.
- Commercial Support: This educational activity has not received any form of commercial support.
- Non-Endorsement of Products: The Institute for Johns Hopkins Nursing and the American Nurses Credentialing Center does not endorse the use of any commercial products discussed or displayed in conjunction with this educational activity.
- 1.00 ANCC
- 1.00 Attendance
To begin, click the TAKE COURSE button.
The course contains:
- Handouts for notes (optional)
- Course content