Diabetes | Shifting Paradigm of Type 2 Diabetes: From Neutrality to Benefit on Cardiovascular Outcomes
e-Diabetes Review is a monthly CE series for nurses, nurse practitioners, and others involved in the care of patients with diabetes. It provides updates on the latest research, best practices, and issues currently under debate, as well as a concise review of relevant journal literature.
(Volume 3, Issue 1)
- Accreditation Statement: The Institute for Johns Hopkins Nursing is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
- Statement of Contact Hours: This educational activity is provided by The Institute for Johns Hopkins Nursing. The contact hours will be awarded from the DKB website after the completion.
- Conflict of Interest: It is the policy of The Institute for Johns Hopkins Nursing to require our continuing nursing education program faculty and planning committee members to disclose any financial relationships with companies providing program funding or manufacturers of any commercial products discussed in the program. The planning committee and program faculty report that they do not have financial relationships with manufacturers of any commercial products they discuss in the program.
- Commercial Support: This educational activity has not received any form of commercial support.
- Non-Endorsement of Products: The Institute for Johns Hopkins Nursing and the American Nurses Credentialing Center does not endorse the use of any commercial products discussed or displayed in conjunction with this educational activity.
- 1.00 ANCC
You will be redirected to the DKB website.
Click HERE to be directed to the article and proceed as instructed on the site. After completing the post-test and evaluation, DKB will award your certificate via email.
Note: If you do not have an account on their website you will need to create an account before logging in to access this free course.