Volume 2, Issue 13 : 2016 ADA AND AACE CONFERENCE HIGHLIGHTS
e-Diabetes Review is a monthly CE series for nurses, nurse practitioners, and others involved in the care of patients with diabetes. It provides updates on the latest research, best practices, and issues currently under debate, as well as a concise review of relevant journal literature.
(Volume 2, Issue 13)
Nurses and health care professionals involved in the care of patients with diabetes.
After participating in this activity, the participant will demonstrate the ability to:
- Discuss glycemic fluctuations in T2D patients with once-weekly exenatide.
- Describe differences in the rates of documented hypoglycemia events with insulin.
- Identify a new investigational insulin glargine to treat T2D.
- Discuss ways to treat multimorbid obese patients with the appropriate weight loss meds.
- Describe the advantages of automated integration of POCT glucose results for hospitalized adults with diabetes.
- Identify appropriate new insulin dosage for post-bariatric surgical T2D patients.
- 1.00 ANCC
- 1.00 Attendance