Volume 2, Issue 1: 2015 ADA and AACE Conference Highlights
e-Diabetes Review is a monthly CE series for nurses, nurse practitioners, and others involved in the care of patients with diabetes. It provides updates on the latest research, best practices, and issues currently under debate, as well as a concise review of relevant journal literature.
(Volume 2, Issue 1)
Nurses and health care professionals involved in the care of patients with diabetes.
After participating in this activity, the participant will demonstrate the ability to describe new findings in:
- Reducing postprandial glycemic variability
- The uses of DPP-4 inhibitors, GLP-1 receptor agonists, and SGLT-2 inhibitors in combination therapy
- The effects of DPP-4 inhibitors on cardiovascular outcomes
- Using diet alone to convert IGT to NGT in pre-diabetes
- Treatment preferences among patients with type 2 diabetes.
- 1.00 ANCC
- 1.00 Attendance