Supplemental Course - Wound Care
This Assessment and Management of Chronic Wounds course is intended to give you a broad overview of chronic wounds. How to identify and analyze chronic wounds in order to synthesize a wound plan of care.
Registered nurses (RN) and healthcare providers focusing on best practices in chronic disease management, case management, caregiver education and support, transitional care, and geriatric evaluation and management.
- Identify s/s chronic wounds
- Classify wound by etiology
- Analyze wound characteristics according to nursing assessment
- Synthesize a wound plan of care based on wound assessment
- Support wound plan of care with evidence based principles