Osteoarthritis | Clinical Conditions of the Older Adult
Provides evidence-based strategies for the assessment and management of osteoarthritis among community-dwelling older adults. Remember to disable your pop-up blocker.
Registered nurses (RN) and healthcare providers focusing on best practices in chronic disease management, case management, caregiver education and support, transitional care, and geriatric evaluation and management.
- List the risk factors associated with developing OA
- Recognize the clinical features of OA
- Select appropriate nonpharmacologic measures to maintain and/or enhance function in patients with OA
- Choose pharmacologic agents to maintain and/or enhance function in patients with OA
- Identify and minimize adverse effects associated with pharmacologic agents used in the treatment of OA
Assi Saleh, MD, MPH
- 1.00 ANCC
- 1.00 Attendance