JHN Evidence-Based Practice Series | Virginia Commonwealth University
VCU Students can take this course free of charge. Just enter the coupon code you were provided in the coupon code field during check out.
The Johns Hopkins Nursing EBP Model is a powerful problem-solving approach to clinical decision-making, and is accompanied by user-friendly tools to guide individual or group use. It is designed specifically to meet the needs of the healthcare professional.
This course is an engaging online experience, containing interactive elements, self-checks, instructional videos, and demonstrations of how to put EBP into use. The course follows the EBP process from beginning to end and provides guidance to the learner on how to proceed, using the tools that are part of the Johns Hopkins Nursing EBP model.
PERMISSION TO USE MODEL AND TOOLS
To obtain permission to use our model and tools, submit this form.
After completing this series of courses, you will be able to:
- Participate in EBP projects
- Answer clinical, educational, and administrative problems using the Johns Hopkins Nursing Evidence Based Practice (JHNEBP) Model
- Identify an EBP problem and question
- Search and appraise literature
- Implement change using the JHNEBP Model
- Accreditation Statement: The Institute for Johns Hopkins Nursing is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
- Statement of Contact Hours: This 5.0 contact hour educational activity is provided by The Institute for Johns Hopkins Nursing.
- Conflict of Interest: It is the policy of The Institute for Johns Hopkins Nursing to require our nursing continuing professional development faculty and planning committee members to disclose any financial relationships with companies providing program funding or manufacturers of any commercial products discussed in the program. The planning committee and program faculty report that they do not have financial relationships with manufacturers of any commercial products they discuss in the program.
- Commercial Support: This educational activity has not received any form of commercial support.
- Non-Endorsement of Products: The Institute for Johns Hopkins Nursing and the American Nurses Credentialing Center does not endorse the use of any commercial products discussed or displayed in conjunction with this educational activity.
- 5.00 ANCC
- 5.00 Attendance