Inside Hopkins Nursing: Nurse Visitors Week - October 6-9, 2014
This program combines learning about our best nursing practices and interacting with our nurses and nurse leaders.
Our unique Nurse Visitor Week program provides four days of detailed presentations for individuals and groups who want to learn more about the best practices of Johns Hopkins Nursing. It also provides the participants the opportunity to visit/tour our New Clinical Building and Simulation Center.
- Johns Hopkins Nursing Structure & Organization
- Quality Improvement & Nurse Sensitive Indicators
- Magnet Recognition and Johns Hopkins Nursing
- Implementing Evidence-Based Practice at Johns Hopkins
- Johns Hopkins Nursing Staff Education
- Scheduling, Staffing, and Measuring Nursing Time
- Patient Safety In Action
- Why Patient Safety Matters in a Magnet Hospital
- Patient Safety: A Team Responsibility
- Nursing Research
- The Johns Hopkins Nursing Professional Assistance Committee
- The Professional Practice Model (Shared Governance)
- The New Graduate/SPRING Program at JHH -(Social Professional Reality Integration Nurse Graduate)
- Implementing an Effective System of Peer Review
- Service Excellence
We welcome nursing students, practicing and retired nurses, nurse managers and administrators, nurse educators, and nurse researchers.
Moderate proficiency in the English language is needed to gain the most from this experience.
Please contact Sheila Manuel-Ascano, firstname.lastname@example.org, to inquire about payment options other than personal credit card. (If your organization or employer is paying, for example.)
You may also be interested in an individualized observational experience, ranging from 1-4 weeks. If so, please contact Sheila Manuel-Ascano, email@example.com.
Cancellation policy: 100% refund if cancellation is 2 weeks prior to event, 50% refund if cancellation is 1 week prior to event. No refunds if cancellation is less than 1 week prior to event