EBP Course 5: Translation
How do you decide whether you should change your practice? This course gives you tools for summarizing the evidence you have found so you can move forward.
The purpose of this course is to provide you with the knowledge and skills to summarize the evidence you have found and appraised.
This video discusses the translation of evidence into practice and describes the implementation of recommendations for changing fall injury risk assessment and pediatric IV management.
- Determine feasibility of evidence translation and change
- Discuss strategies for successful translation and implementation of change
- Describe the elements of an action plan
- Construct measurable outcomes
- Discuss strategies for communication and dissemination
Deborah Dang, PhD, RN