Dementia Scholar Series| Live Webinar | May 4
Beyond Plaques and Tangles:
Why You Need Knowledge Workers to Succeed in the Information Age
Date: May 4, 2016, 2016
Time: 11:00am-12:00pm EST
The goal of the Integrace Institute at Copper Ridge is to improve the quality of life for those with dementia, their loved ones, and the dedicated professionals who continue to devote their lives to this important work.
The Dementia Scholar Series is held 11am-12pm the first Wednesday of the month, September through June. This is an online event.
One hour of continuing education will be awarded upon successful completion of each session.Nursing: This program has been approved for CNE by the Institute for Johns Hopkins Nursing, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
A link to the live webinar will be emailed to you after your purchase is complete. This webinar will be recorded and available after the live event.
Continuing Nursing Education: The Institute for Johns Hopkins Nursing is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. This 1.0 contact hour educational activity is provided by The Institute for Johns Hopkins Nursing.
1. Define the lure of legitimacy and how it influences organizational innovation in dementia care.
2. Define “knowledge based organizations” and name the three “knows” that form this hybrid
3. Describe how management can increase the productivity of Knowledge Workers for a competitive advantage.
4. Name the 5 ways that can guide an organization towards becoming a leading “knowledge based organization”
5. Name the 5 qualities of a successful leader who becomes Chief Learning Officer
Judah Ronch, PhD
Professor of Practice, Dean, the Erickson School for Aging Services
University of Maryland Baltimore County
- 1.00 ANCC
- 1.00 Attendance