EBP Course 2: Practice Problem, Questions, and Project Management
This is the second course in the series where you will learn to develop and refine an EBP question. Using the PET (Problem, Evaluation, Translation) process, take an issue and from it define a practice problem. Then, using the PICO format, construct a measurable EBP question, and learn how to plan the EBP project.
It will take approximately 30 minutes to complete.
- Explain the PET process and its relationship to critical thinking
- Define the practice problem
- Construct an EBP question using a PICO format
- Refine practice question scope
- Discuss how to construct measurable outcomes
- Discuss characteristics of effective teamwork and project planning