JHN Evidence-Based Practice Series | Monroe Clinic
This course is for those providers employed by Monroe Health only.
The Johns Hopkins Nursing EBP series focuses on the use of EBP to solve problems faced by bedside nurses, nurse educators, and nurse managers and leaders. It is designed for individual nurses or for broad use by health care organizations and schools of nursing.
After completing this series of courses, you will be able to:
- Participate in EBP projects
- Answer clinical, educational, and administrative problems using the Johns Hopkins Nursing Evidence Based Practice (JHNEBP) Model
- Identify an EBP problem and question
- Search and appraise literature
- Implement change using the JHNEBP Model
- 5.00 ANCC