This course will cover state-of-the-art care of the complex patient undergoing a transplant, including heart, lung, kidney, liver, and reconstructive transplantation.
- The History of Transplant
- Care of the Abdominal Organ Transplant Patient: Perspectives from Bedside Nursing
- A Day in the Life of an OR Transplant Nurse
- New Allocation Score System
- Donor Champion
- KPD: No Longer a Trial
- Infectious Disease & Transplantation
- VAD: Destination Therapy vs. Bridge to Transplantation
- Live Liver Donation
- Advanced Practice Involvement with Transplant Research
- Continuum of Care for the Lung Transplant Patient
- Evaluating the Complex Liver Patient
- Long Term Outcomes of the Heart Transplant Program
To access the Transplant Nursing Conference brochure, click here.
Early bird discount extended! Register by 8am on September 8, 2014 and receive a 20% discount in the registration fee - only $120. After that date/time, the registration fee is $150.
- Accreditation Statement: The Institute for Johns Hopkins Nursing is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
- Statement of Contact Hours: This 7.0 contact hour educational activity is co-provided by The Institute for Johns Hopkins Nursing.
- Conflict of Interest: It is the policy of The Institute for Johns Hopkins Nursing to require our continuing nursing education program faculty and planning committee members to disclose any financial relationships with companies providing program funding or manufacturers of any commercial products discussed in the program. The planning committee and program faculty report that they do not have financial relationships with manufacturers of any commercial products they discuss in the program.
- Commercial Support: This educational activity has not received any form of commercial support.
- Non-Endorsement of Products: The Institute for Johns Hopkins Nursing and the American Nurses Credentialing Center does not endorse the use of any commercial products discussed or displayed in conjunction with this educational activity.