Volume 4, Issue 8: Highlights from the European Association for the Study of the Liver (EASL) Meeting April 2016
e-Viral Hepatitis Review is a monthly CE series for nurses, nurse practitioners, and others involved in the care of patients with Hepatitis. It provides updates on the latest research, best practices, and issues currently under debate, as well as a concise review of relevant journal literature.
(Volume 4, Issue 8)
Nurses and health care professionals involved in the care of patients with Hepatitis.
After participating in this activity, the participant will demonstrate the ability to:
- Describe effects of HCV resistance-associated variants on treatment outcomes.
- Discuss treating HCV/HIV coinfections using direct-acting antivirals.
- Discuss curing HCV in patients who failed previous treatments, including DAAs.
- Discuss individualized salvage therapy based on RAV analysis.
- Identify new DAA combinations to cure GT3 in infected patients.
- 1.00 ANCC
- 1.00 Attendance